Monday, January 4, 2010

Meet Missie Moosie's First Photographer for Spring/Summer 2010


We would like for you to meet our first photographer for our Spring/Summer 2010 collection!!! There were so many wonderful and talented photographers whom entered our photography/model search,and I am truly honored and thrilled to be able to work with the 4 photographers that Missie Moosie has teamed up with. Our first Photographer is Juliette Everett of Scarlett Photography from the Woodlands, Texas. I cannot wait to work with her, and see what she comes up with for the photo shoot. She will be taking photos of the sweetest little girl who has already shot several times with Julie, so this little one is a pro;); and we all know there are lots of great places to shoot in Texas, so be sure to stay tuned for sneak peeks from Scarlett Photography's photo shoot! If you are in Texas, and looking for a photographer, you must contact Julie; Her work is amazing, and she is so easy to work with! Here is a little bit more about Julie and Scarlett Photography.

‘Every face tells a story … ’

http://scarlett-photography.smugmug.com



I’m Juliette and Scarlett Photography is my passion. I live in The Woodlands, Texas and shoot in and around Houston. My photographic journey began when my son was born, 4 years ago. I wanted to capture every tiny hand, every tiny foot and every moment that is so easily forgotten. Then after spending the next couple of years capturing moments for family and friends, Scarlett Photography was ‘born’. The name ‘Scarlett’ came about from the beautiful Scarlett O’Hara in ‘Gone With The Wind’: ‘Quite frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn!’. I now invest my time capturing images of other people’s lives. I don’t do studios, I don’t do flash. What I do is natural light and capturing individual characters - little people playing, baby giggles, relaxed families, cowboy boots and tutus! Ask me what makes it worthwhile? Seeing the joy my photos bring to individuals and knowing that I have helped them realize the dream of capturing their family moments. That’s what Scarlett Photography is, that’s who I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment